Directions to the Center for Popular Music
Directions from Nashville:
- From I-24, take exit 81B.
- Continue on Church St. into the City Square (with the old Courthouse).
- Take first right turn off the Square (E. Main Street). Continue on E. Main St. past Middle Tennessee Blvd. (traffic light) and Baird Lane (traffic light). Take the second left after Baird onto Womack Lane.
- At the stop sign on Womack, turn right onto Alumni Drive.
- Make a quick left off Alumni into a parking lot. Once in the parking lot bear to the right (one way traffic). Proceed straight ahead.
- At the 2nd stop sign, proceed straight ahead into the Faculty/Staff (white permit) parking lot. Park in any available non-handicap space.
- The Bragg Mass Communication Building is the large dark brown brick building with few windows immediately to the west.
- The entrance to the Center for Popular Music is inside the building about halfway down on the right – Room 140. The logo is on the door.
Click on map for larger image
Parking permits are required for all campus visitors and are available free of charge. Researchers may pick up permits at the Center's reference desk.
Additional directions, maps, and parking information are available on the MTSU website